Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dream Journal #5

Well this entry is not going to be very interesting. As I mentioned in my previous dream journal, most of my recent dreams have all been pretty much consisting of what my real life has been like recently. On Friday night I dreamt about trivia all night because it was going on downstairs in my house and I could feel and hear everything that was going on. Those only felt like partially asleep dreams. I've also been doing a lot of thinking about getting an off-campus job, most likely at a pub, sometime in the near future. In my dream last night I got a job working at the Viking Room (check out that badass old photo)... so I basically was just making drinks all night in my sleep. Apparently I can't even get a break from working in my dreams!

Here's to many interesting blog-worthy dreams in the next couple of days!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment